Accounting Assistant – PT – Santa Ana, CA
The Accounting Assistant will be responsible for working with the Controller to complete all necessary tasks as it relates to the finance of NKMax America. The ideal candidate will be capable of quickly learning our method system with minimal supervisor. He/She is to possess high organization, understand core accounting principles and stellar in QuickBooks.
The Accounting Assistant will report to the Controller and work with the team to accomplish inter-departmental goals and needs.
- Verify and input all invoices into QuickBooks
- Provide weekly financial updates to our parent company
- Prepare, fulfill and distribute any checks requested
- Request and process W-9 forms via new vendors
- Approve and process wire transfer requests
- Scan, file and log accounting documents
- Reconcile bank and credit card monthly statements
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- High school diploma/GED required
- Accounting education background highly preferred
- 2+ years in accounting/bookkeeping (accounts payable preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and Google Docs
- Proficient in Windows operating system
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Flexible schedule up to 20/25 hours per week.
- Education: B.S in Accounting or Finance