NKGen Biotech, Inc is located at:
NKGen Biotech, Inc
3001 Daimler Street
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Phone: (949) 396-6830
– Website Visitors
Like most website operators, the Company collects non-personally identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Company’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use the Website. From time to time, the Company may release non-personally identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
The Company also collects potentially personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on the Website. The Company only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally Identifying Information
– Order and Payment Data
If applicable, to make purchases through the Website, you must submit your name, credit or debit card type, number, expiration date, security code, and billing address. All credit and debit card data are provided directly to our PCI-compliant third-party payment processor. We do not directly access, handle, or store your credit or debit card data. We may keep a record of your purchases. You may elect to create an account on the Website and elect to have your payment information stored for future use.
– Marketing Communications; Opt Out. To subscribe to our email newsletter, when available, you must (1) identify yourself as a patient, healthcare provider, payor, potential investor, or other, (2) note what you are interested in or other, (3) submit your email address, and (4) check the box that you would like to subscribe to the email newsletter. To request marketing materials, you must submit your name, clinic/surgery center name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. We use this data to send you promotional and other electronic and hardcopy communications. We may use third-party providers to deliver communications to you. You may opt out of such emails by using the unsubscribe link in the email or contacting us at email@example.com with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line. To opt out of other communications (e.g., postal marketing and telemarketing), please contact us. Opting out of marketing communications does not opt you out of communications about your account or transactions.
-Job Application Materials.
To submit job application materials, please visit our careers webpage to apply or email a cover letter and resume to NKGen Biotech Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you submit job application materials, we may use the contents to evaluate your qualifications and respond to you. Submission of materials does not require us to review them or consider you for employment.
Data Automatically Collected
– Account Activity.
We will collect data about how you use (i) your online account, and (ii) the Website when you are logged into your account.
– IP Addresses, Cookies, & Similar Tracking Technologies. When you use the Website, we and our Website vendors use technologies such as cookies (i.e., small pieces of data stored on your device’s hard drive by your browser), web beacons, pixel tags, and similar technologies to automatically collect internet protocol addresses assigned to the computers and other devices you use, your internet service provider, device ID number, approximate geographic location, browser type, Website pages visited, websites you access before and after visiting the Website, and data related to how and when you use the Website (e.g., date and time stamps, clickstream data, and data about search terms and websites that direct you to the Website). We may combine these collected data with other collected data (including Personal Information) and data obtained from third parties (collectively “Collected Data”).
The Website may use session, persistent, and flash cookies (local stored objects) to collect and store data about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Session cookies are used to complete transactions and for other purposes such as counting visits to certain webpages. Session cookies are eliminated when you exit your browser. Persistent cookies may be stored on your computer by your browser. When you log in, persistent cookies tell us if you have visited the Website before or if you are a new visitor.
Flash cookies differ from browser cookies regarding the amount and types of data collected and how the data is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove and cannot manage Flash cookies. To learn about managing your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website here.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can disable this function but disabling cookies may impact your use and enjoyment of the Website.
– Do Not Track Requests
Some internet browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal or preference (the “DNT Signal”) to the websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. AS of the Effective Date, the Company does not currently respond to DNT Signals.
– Analytics. We may occasionally enable and implement various analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, which is an analytics tool provided by Google to collect and process Collected Data consisting of certain telematics about your use of the Website. Google sets and reads cookies to collect such Collected Data and your web browser will automatically send such Collected Data to Google. Google uses this data to provide us with reports that we use to improve the Website’s structure and content.
– How We Use & Share Collected Data
Purpose Collected & Communication with You.
We use and share Collected Data for the purpose for which it was collected. For example, if you place an order through the Website, we use Collected Data to communicate with you regarding your order. If you contact us for support or assistance, we may use Collected Data to contact you and assist you with your request.
Affiliates, Vendors, & Other Partners.
Detection and Prevention of Fraud.
We may use Collected Data and share it with third party vendors to help detect and prevent potential fraudulent transactions.
We may use collected data to create anonymous aggregate data. We may use and share such aggregate data with our affiliates, vendors, and other third parties to: (1) analyze, develop, and improve the content, products, and services that we make available, (2) inform business strategies, (3) understand the Website’s demographics and user preferences, (4) customize promotional emails and users’ Website experience, and (5) for other lawful purposes.
Security & Protection of Rights.
We may use Collected Data and share it with third parties if we believe it is needed to operate the Website or to protect our rights or the rights of others, including sharing data needed to identify, contact, or bring legal action if our contracts, terms, or policies are violated or if required by law.
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy. The Website is not directed at children under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of majority in your place of residence, you may use the Website only with the consent of or under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect, use, or share data from children under 13. If a parent or legal guardian learns their child provided us with Personal Information without his or her consent, please contact us.
– Data Security
We use reasonable technical and organizational measures to help secure all Collected Data, including Personal Information, against loss, misuse, and alteration. If a breach of our systems occurs, we will notify you of the breach only if and as required under applicable law. You understand that no data transmission over the internet or a mobile device can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we do not guarantee the security of Personal Information and you provide Personal Information at your own risk.
– Access from Outside the United States
This Website is operated and maintained from the United States and is intended solely for a United States audience. If you access the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that Collected Data will be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States. U.S. data protection and related laws may not be as comprehensive as those from where you access the Website.
– Third-Party Websites
– Access & Update Your Personal Information
You may access or update your Personal Information as it exists in our records, please visit any accounts you have created (if applicable) or contact us using the information below.
– Contact Us
NKGen Biotech, Inc.
3001 Daimler Street
Santa Ana, CA, 92705
Phone: (949) 396-6830
If you are a registered user of the Website and have supplied your email address, we may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with us and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Effective Date: April 2, 2021